TENANT / LANDLORD HANDBOOK.
Table of Contents
I. The Tenant - Finding A Home
- What Are Some Things a Tenant Must Consider?
- What About Public Housing?
- Fair Housing Laws Guarantee Protection Against Discrimination
- How Should A Tenant Inspect the Rental Unit?
- What Questions Should a Tenant Ask?
- What Will the Lease. or Tenant Agreement Include?
- How May the Lease be Changed or Modified?
- Tenant/Landlord Rights and Duties
- Who Is Responsible - Landlord or Tenant?
- What Should the Tenant Do?
- Repair and Deduct and Implied Warranty of Habitability
III. The Tenant Decides to Move
- What Notice is Required?
- What About the Security Deposit?
V. The Landlord Evicts The Tenant
- When Can Landlord Evict a Tenant?
- What is the Proper Eviction Procedure?
- What are Improper Methods of Eviction?
- What do "Money Judgements" Mean?
- Eviction from Public Housing
- Mobile Home Parks
When You Have Problems